The low-power XBee ZB and extended-range XBee-PRO ZB use the ZigBee PRO Feature Set for advanced mesh networking.
By deploying this and any XBee device, OEMs are leveraging the value of the XBee product family and Digi’s unsurpassed Drop-in Networking offering of gateways, adapters and routers. In addition, XBee users can take advantage of platform agility—the ability to rapidly change their XBee solution with minimal development.
XBee & XBee-PRO ZB hardware note: The XBee & XBee-PRO ZB share hardware with XBee & XBee-PRO ZNet 2.5. As a result, modules can be “converted???from one platform to another by loading different firmware onto a given module. Click here for more information.
- Low-cost, low-power mesh networking
- Interoperability with ZigBee PRO Feature Set devices from other vendors*
- Support for larger, more dense mesh networks
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Frequency agility
- Over-the-air firmware updates (change firmware remotely)
The warnings and wrong operations possible cause dangerous.
It is the schematic, the circuit about Eagle resource like .pdf should linked here in order to avoid memory exhausted.
- XBee ZNet 2.5 (Formerly Series 2) - 1 mW,
- chip antenna,
- 250000 bps,
- industrial grade (-40° C to 85° C)
Pin definition and Rating
Includes important code snippet.
Demo code like :
The projects and application examples.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- ISM 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- XBee: 2 mW (+3 dBm) power output (up to 400 ft RF LOS range)
- Chip antenna
- Industrial temperature rating (-40° C to 85° C)
- Approved for use in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe
- Advanced mesh networking and low-power modes supported
Please list your question here:
If you have questions or other better design ideas, you can go to our forum or wish to discuss.
|| Initial public release
|| Jun 08, 2009
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our products.
The Additional Idea is the place to write your project ideas about this product, or other usages you've found. Or you can write them on Projects page.
How to buy
Click here to buy: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/xbee%C3%82%C2%AE-rf-modules-znet-25-1-mw-chip-antenna-p-226.html?cPath=139_142.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki