USB To Uart 3V3
USB To Uart 3V3 is a USB to serial adapter, which is based on CH340, a USB bus convert chip. It can realize the convert of USB to serial interface/IrDA infrared/printer interface. This module can be used for uploading code or communicating with MCUs.
- Full speed USB device interface, conforms to USB Specification Version 2.0
- Supports baud rate varies from 2400bps to 115200bps.
- Hardware full duplex serial interface, set transceiver buffer
- LED Indicator
- Working Voltage ：DC 5V
- Working Current <10mA
- Operation System： Windows、Linux、Mac
- ①：Power Indicator
- ②：Micro USB
- ③：TX Indicator
- ④：RX Indicator
- ⑤：Uart Breakout
USB To Uart 5V/3V3 is used as USB To Serial Port interface.It need to install driver.
Totally compatible with serial application program in computer endpoint Windows operation system
- 1)You plug it to computer by USB Port.
- 2)Wait a minute,you can find it in Device Manager.
- 3)If you can not find the port,please download Driver from Here
Driver download: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_MAC_ZIP.html
On Mac OS Yosemite:
- 1) Install the CH340 driver
- 2) Open Terminal program (located in /Applications/Utilities/)
- 3) Type command: sudo nvram boot-args="debug=0x146 kext-dev-mode=1"
- 4）Type password;
- 5）Restart your computer;
If you want restore your Mac’s setting,You can exit developer mode by redefining the boot-arg to your previous settings, or clear your boot-args as follows: sudo nvram -d boot-args
You should like this connect your circuit.
We can download code to Seeeduino Ethernet by USB To Uart 3V3.
Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.
USB To Uart 3V3 v1.0 Eagle File
Schematic in pdf
Datasheet of CH340
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki