Seeeduino V2.2 (Atmega 168P)
Seeeduino is Arduino compatible board. Its design is based on Diecimila scheme, 100% compatible to its existing program, shield and IDEs. On the hardware part, remarkable changes are taken to improve the flexibility and user experience.
- Inherits all of Arduino Diecimila's features.
- Compatible to Diecimila's pin layout, screw hole and dimensions.
- Evolved with SMD components
- Improved on extensibility and convenience
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License 3.0.Source code and libraries are licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
The Version Update history
- USB/EXT power auto select
- Upgrade power capacitor
- Clean up layouts
- Reset easier
- Real Quartz Crystal
- Extern power Diode change to 1N4004(more power on Vin pin)
- Zero external power consumption when switched off
- Stronger Switches
- Second power supply for 5V direct input. [Caution] USE 5V ONLY!
- 150mA driver capacity under 3.3V
- 1.0mm slim PCB for lighter weighs
- Extra row reserved for pin headers
- Fixed bug - unnessesary via on Pin4 wire.
- Fixed bug - Lable mistakenly covered by switches.
- Added I2C and sensor port.
- Added an 100uF capacitor for vcc switch.
- Grouped new 100mil grid pins.
- Replaced reset buttons with metal ones.
- Rearranged texts and lables for clearer indications.
Here is the Seeeduino FAQ, people can go here to ask questions, but only for this product.
If you have questions or other better design ideas, you can go to our forum or wish to discuss.
|| Release Date
| Seeeduino V0.9
|| Initial public release
| Seeeduino V1.1
| Seeeduino V2.12
| Seeeduino V2.2
Bug Tracker is the place you can publish any bugs you think you might have found during use. Please write down what you have to say, your answers will help us improve our products.
The Additional Idea is the place to write your project ideas about this product, or other usages you've found. Or you can write them on Projects page.
How to buy
Here to buy Seeeduino V2.2 Atmega 168P and Atmega 328P
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki