SDLogger - Open Hardware Data Logger
SDLogger is a simple serial logger based on SparkFun/Nathan Seidle's OpenLog. It is using an ATmega644P processor running at 14.7456MHz and logs to full-size SD cards. It supports both standard SD cards (FAT16) and SDHC cards (FAT32). SDLogger ships with OpenLog firmware 1.61 installed (compiled with SDHC/FAT32 support and large 2048 character input buffer) together with an Arduino-compatible bootloader for easy program update.
- Simple to configure and use
- Automatically logs data received on the serial input port
- Can be configured using a config file on the SD card
- Supports 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 and 230400 serial baud rates at 8-N-1.
- Supports both standard SD cards up to 2GB (FAT16) and SDHC cards up to 16GB (FAT32)
- Large input buffer (2048 characters)
- Full-size SD card form factor
- 14.7456 MHz crystal oscillator for precise baud rate generation
- Input voltage range: 3.3 to 12V
- Arduino-compatible bootloader installed for easy program update
- Full Arduino environment support - can be used as an inexpensive Arduino board for program development
- I/O ports supported in Arduino environment (in addition to the main serial port): 4 analog inputs, second serial port, I2C port
- Simple SDLogger original firmware restore procedure using the Arduino environment
- SDLogger hardware/firmware designed by Saanlima/Magnus Karlsson and released under CC BY-SA v3 license
- Design files, Arduino code and other ported code available on GitHub
- SDLogger wiki pages
- OpenLog wiki pages (Much of the information here is also relevant to SDLogger)
How to buy
Click here to buy: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/sdlogger-open-hardware-data-logger-p-723.html?cPath=132_136.
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
- The FAT16/FAT32 firmware was originally designed by Roland Riegel and is released under GPL v2.
- OpenLog hardware and firmware developed by SparkFun/Nathan Seidle's OpenLog and released under CC-SA v3 license
- Arduino SdFat library written by Bill Greiman and is released under GPL v3
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki