Project Two - Digital Input v1.0b
The purpose of this project is to demonstrate two forms of digital input – using the button Grove and the tilt switch Grove . Pressing the button will light the LED, and activating the tilt-switch will light the LED.
Now upload the following Arduino sketch:
- Connect the LED Module to the D1/D2 Digital I/O jack, like it was in Projects 1.
- Arduino Pin D1 powers the LED on the Grove's SIG connector, and Arduino Pin D2 connect to the LED Grove's NC connector.
- Connect the Tilt Switch Grove to the D5/D6 Digital I/O jack.
- The Tilt Switch Grove's SIG connector sends a high or low signal to the Arduino's D5 digital input.
- Connect the Button Module to the D7/D8 input jack (on the second row.)
- The Button Grove uses the SIG connector to send a signal to the Arduino's D7 digital input.
// Project Two - Digital Inputs
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki