Guide to use demos downloaded from Seeed's Github
It is necessary to use demos from Seeeduino Github frequently and there some slight difficult for a novice to run the demo well.
So we want to show you a scheduled procedure to run the demos quickly.
- You can download sample code and library or header files on Seeed's Github sites.
- Click a button named "Download Zip" at Github.
- Decompress the downloaded ZIP file.
- Remove the "-master" twice in decompressed file name.
- Copy the folder decompressed file xxx into your library folder (In default, it is same with Sketchbook Location which can be found by clicking File > Preference).
- Under Windows, it will likely be called "My Documents\Arduino\libraries". For Mac users, it will likely be called "Documents/Arduino/libraries". On Linux, it will be the "libraries" folder in your sketchbook.
- Add ZIP library by the downloaded ZIP file(with "-master" removed first).
- 8. Open .ino file in the sub directory example
- 9. Compile or Upload demos into your main controller board.
Tips: Always add compress a library file(header file in majority circumstances) with zip format if Arduino prompt that it can not find a foo.h file.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki