Grove - IMU 10DOF
Grove - IMU 10DOF is a combination of Grove - IMU 9DOF and Grove - Barometer Sensor (BMP180). This module is base on MPU-9250 and BMP180, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis MotionTracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital Motion Processor(DMP), and BMP180 is a high precision, ultra-low power digital pressure sensors for consumer applications. This module is very suitable for the application of smartphones, tablets and wearable devices.
- I2C interface
- MPU-9250 I2C address selectable
- Low Power Consumption
- 400kHz Fast Mode I2C for communicating with all registers
- Digital-output X-, Y-, and Z-Axis angular rate sensors (gyroscopes) with a user-programmable full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec
- Digital-output 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital-output magnetometer with a full scale range of ±4800uT
- Digital-output barometer with range of 300 ~ 1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
- 1：MPU-9250 I2C address select Pad, default connected a and b address is 0x68, if connect b and c address is 0x69
- 2：MPU-9250 interrupt pin, the interrupt should be configured, available interrupt sources are: motion detection, fifo overflow, data ready, i2c master error
We will provide an example here to show you how to use this sensor.
- 1) Download the library from https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/IMU_10DOF
- 2) Unzip it into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path
- 3) Open the code directly by the path: File -> Example -> IMU_10DOF_Test
- 4) Upload the code. Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.
You can see:
Orientation of Axes
The diagram below shows the orientation of the axes of sensitivity and the polarity of rotation.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki