DC One-way self-holding solenoid HCNE1-B10/31D
This 24-Volt DC One-way self-holding solenoid is great for projects! These types of solenoid are often used for automatic door locks,vending machines,robot etc. However, they work great for almost any project requiring a DC solenoid.
The solenoid operating temperature should not exceed 80 ℃, or continuous working time less than 1 minute.
- Voltage: 24V DC
- Easily fixed and connected
- Temperature stability, long product life and ensure good performance
- E ring and rubber gasket make the operation of the solenoid valve mute
- Low friction to ensure high efficiency and extend the life of
- Simple and reliable design
- Vending machines, ticket vending machines,money exchange machine
- Office equipment: fax machines, punch card machines, copiers, typewriters, cash registers, plotters
- Transport equipment: automatic door locks, safety belt lock, automotive solenoid valve, parking facilities
- Appliances: tape recorder, video recorder, keyboard, automatic knitting machine, karaoke machine
- Other: packaging machine, robot, farming equipment, stamping equipment, alarm, water solenoid valve
- Operation temperature: -5 ℃ to 40 ℃, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Operating humidity: 45% to 85%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Storage temperature: -40 ℃ to 75 ℃ in between, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95%, the solenoid valve will not solidification.
Performance to show:
- Temperature: 65 ℃ or less, can be used for more than a million times.
- Maximum working temperature shall not exceed 80 ℃.
|| Fixed framework
|| Movable core
|| Fixed core
|| Solenoid axis
- Environment temperature23±2
- Insulation resistanceneed 100MΩ insulating resistance when 500VDC insulator testing.
- Insulation strengththe strength should be 600VAC/1 min DC standard product table.
<a href="http://www.seeedstudio.com/forum">Ask questions on Seeed forum</a>.
How to buy
Click here to buy from Seeedstudio Bazaar.
Other related products,resources and projects.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/">Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0</a> Source code and libraries are licensed under <a href="http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html">GPL/LGPL</a>, see source code files for details.
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki