Codec-Adaptive Wireless Relay
A wireless relay is a codec-adaptive RF receiver with single channel relay. It helps easily deployment of wireless AC control for electrical appliances.
- Max 30 difference codec, unlimited controller or transmitter of each codec
- Adaption of most popular RF remote controller, except rolling code
- Electrical door, window
- Industrial control
- Home automation
- Working current: 6mA
- Working temperature: -30℃ ~ +70℃
- Frequency: 315MHz/433MHz
- Sensitivity: -105dbm
- Control Circuit: AC/DC
- Output current: ≤10A
- Dimension: 50*34*17mm
Pin definition and Rating
- A. Latch – Connect pin 1.2
- B. Interlock – Connect pin 2.3
- C. Non-latch – Empty
- Power up, press red button until LED lit.
- Within 20 seconds, press any button on RF remote or activate transmitter, LED blink then off to notify adaption successful.
Powerup, press red button for 6 seconds until LED off, codec cleared.
Includes important code snippet.
Demo code like :
How to buy
Click here to buy: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/codecadaptive-wireless-relay-p-550.html?cPath=139_140.
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki