AVR USB Programmer
- Can be used to program most AVR microcontrollers via USB (USBASP compatible. See http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/ for details)
- A general purpose AVR Mega48 board with all I/Os brought to sides of board and holes matching 0.1 inch pitch prototype boards. Execllent for AVR experiments and developments. (Note: 07302 is shipped with ATmega48 on board)
- Can be separately powered by adding two commonly available through-hole components
- Compatible header provided for programming 062 oscilloscopes
- Can be converted to Uart/USB converter by simply reflashing it with AVRCDC firmware (available at http://www.recursion.jp/avrcdc/ ) and adding one resistor
Click here to check the assembly drawing.
Bill of Materials (BOM) /parts list
- Accessory included:
- 10-core programming ribbon cable
If you have questions or other better design ideas, you can go to our forum or wish to discuss.
How to buy
Click here to buy: http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/avr-usb-programmer-p-696.html?cPath=132_135.
Other related products and resources.
This documentation is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0 Source code and libraries are licensed under GPL/LGPL, see source code files for details.
Links to external webpages which provide more application ideas, documents/datasheet or software libraries
Copyright (c) 2008-2016 Seeed Development Limited (www.seeedstudio.com
This static html page was created from http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki